I'm always curious to learn how people discover Pink Dryer Lint for the first time. Most readers, I assume, find it on a directory of motherhood blogs or hear about it by word of mouth. They're anticipating stories about the hood (motherhood, that is), and hopefully they find what they're looking for.
Then there are the other people who stumble onto Pink Dryer Lint via more indirect routes. Case in point, recently some poor soul entered this question into Google:
"Is it unhealthy to inhale dryer lint?"
For whatever reason, I suspect that this searcher was a woman. I imagine her sitting at the computer because some member of her family had just breathed in a sizable lungful of the fuzzy stuff.
To this individual, I offer this:
I'm no physician, but my advice is to refrain from dryer lint inhalation as much as possible. If your children's antics that prompted this Google search (and if you felt solidarity with me based on my children's antics even though my blog didn't provide an answer for your pressing question), then by all means, welcome aboard.
* Photo for illustration purposes only. Not for inhalation.